I am single. I make the best of it. It doesnt mean I am not good enough. It means no one is good enough for me...Yet :)
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Not really working
So I have been trying to just focus on me and not worry about finding "Mr. Right" but it's impossible! I am just getting frustrated and being grouchy to my friends and family. So what am I going to do about it? I have no idea at this point. I guess I will just have to get on with life and stay busy with school and work and just keep my mind off of it. Its pretty much impossible for me to do that but it's worth a shot right :) I have PLENTY of work and school to keep me busy. So why do I feel like I still have so much down time to think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like a good plan. And when ever you need a girls night, just let me know. We'll make it happen!
ReplyDelete