Hello everyone! So I have some great news...I finally met someone that isn't totally crazy! At least not yet :)
His name is Leighton. I met him from one of the dating sites that I canceled. I talked with him on the phone a while ago and I thought it went really well but never heard from him. I neglected to put this on the blog and i am not really sure why... Anyways, we have been texting a little bit in between our busy lives (we are both in school) and finally Saturday night we met up. I went to his house to watch a movie after I was done at the Westerner. We watched Training Day. I love that show and I have been itching to watch it.
We had a great time and I am guessing I will see him again. It was a very comfortable night. Normally its awkward and you aren't sure how to act and all that but he made it very comfortable and I got the best massage ever. I have been dying for one and my back feels amazing today!
I will keep you posted if anything else happens :)
Yay!! I cant wait to hear how it all goes :) Hope you are doing great, miss you!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats! I'm glad you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. ;-)
ReplyDeletePssshhttt.. I posted a comment on the day you posted this.. and its gone. So, either you deleted it because you can't handle my awesomness, OR, I never really posted it after I wrote it. The second guess is HIGHLY likely. :)
ReplyDeleteYa I totally didnt get your message Tawnya. Sorry :( But just know that I would NEVER delete a comment from you and your awesomness :)
ReplyDelete