Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nerves

Ok, so I am starting to get nervous and looking for excuses to not like this boy I am supposed to see on Friday. I don’t know what my problem is. You would think I would be excited and ready to finally go on a date. But NOOOO! I am just a dork and am ready to run and hide in a hole in the middle of nowhere. Its not like its even a one on one date. Its a bunch of friends getting together for a camp fire. Harmless right? You would think, but I am a nerd like that and want to flee the country!

But don’t worry...
I am not going to be like the girls my brother gets stuck with that say they are coming and then either cancel at the last minute or don’t show up at all. No matter how nervous or scared I am, I WILL BE THERE! (But I am still shaking in my shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment