So date night was a ton of fun! Did Jake show??? No he didnt. He was a loser. I sent him a text to see if he was still coming and he never answered. So he is gone now. No second chances for that boy. And I am really ok with it. He was just a fun fling anyways. And if anything, it was good practice to be social in a public place.
But It was still a ton of fun. We couldnt go up the canyon for a campfire because it was raining so we made one out of a dutch oven and make hotdogs and smores. It was a lot of fun :) Then we played some Killer Bunnies!
I am still talking to another guy from the dating site. His name is Rob. I am hopeing to meet him soon so i will keep you updated!
Weightloss...
I am still going strong and have started working out with Jillian from Biggest Loser. It kicks my butt but i love it! And it is really working!
No comments:
Post a Comment