I went on my date with Jeremy and it was actually a really good date! We met for coffee and he was already there so he got me a coffee and we went and chatted in the back. He spilled his coffee cuz he was nervous! It was funny/cute. The conversation was great the whole time. No awkward silences which is rare for the last few dates I have been on. We talked for an hour and then I had to get back to work so we parted with a hug and went back to work. He said he had a good time and so did I so I am assuming its a possibility we will go out again.
I did hear from him on New Years Eve but he hasnt asked me out yet. I will keep you all posted if he does :)
No comments:
Post a Comment