So I know you are all dying with anticipation to know how it went last night. Well, I am here to tell you.
On a scale of 1 - 10 I would give it a 7.
We met at Cafe Rio for dinner. The only strike against him was that he ordered first. I believe that the girl should always order first. Even my own brother lets me order first. Its just the nice thing to do. Other than that, it was fine. There were a few moments of silence. Ok, like 8 moments of silence. So a little awkward for a few moments there. And in the middle of one of the awkward moments I noticed the music playing. And of course it had to be mine and Matt's (ex) song. Then I was thinking about him and how easy it was for us. So that put a damper on my evening but I didn't let it show. And it must have worked because he said he wants to go out again. I promised myself that as long as they weren't creepy/scary that I would give them at least 2 dates. I don't actually want to but I have to now. So we will see what happens. No hugs, handshakes or kissing went on that night and I was happy about that. I just want to meet "the one" and get this over with! Why cant it be easy? Oh I know why...Cuz I am soooo picky and have super high expectations. But do you know what...I am worth it! So Mr Right will find me eventually. I will not settle for average, I want amazing! And I WILL get it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment