Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not looking and dont want to be found

Back Story to catch ya all up...
Kelsi and Craig made a new friend at the bowling ally which they spend A LOT of their time lately. Kelsi thought this new friend of Craig's was awesome and fun and that we should totally meet and date. I was not up for it at all. I like how things are going in my life. And to try and date someone (especially a blind date) is just not something I am wanting to do right now. It would go and mess everything up. So I told her I was not interested in dating but I was more than happy to make friends. You can never have too many friends :)

So we had a party one night at Jen's parents house (they were out of town) and they wanted to invite him over. His name is Chris by the way. I was about to throw up. I was freaking out and feeling all watched and I was not happy. He ended up not coming over and I was grateful. I told Kelsi I would love to meet him as a friend but I cant know about it cuz I'm a freak and get all crazy.

So Kelsi threw a BBQ a little while later and didn't tell me that he was invited. So when he got there, it was fine and I wasn't psycho. It was a great little BBQ and we talked a little and found out that we have a lot in common but I still don't want to date. Nothing personal of course. I am just crazy right now and want to be alone. Its weird but I am pretty content 99% of the time with how things are right now. Why would I want to go and mess that up?

So later in the week, Kelsi says "So...would you like a date?" And I knew that she wasn't asking me on a date but asking if I was interested in Chris. And I told her that I wasn't interested. He was nice and all but, No.

So this past weekend I had a BBQ at my house and Chris came. We played yard games, ate food, talked and then he asked me to dinner for another time. What? Why does this happen? He knows I am not interested in dating not just him but anyone. But he asks anyways. So I told him what I just told you...I don't want to mess up my life as it is now...Blah Blah Blah. And he said that he agreed and just wanted to get to know me as friends too. I don't actually believe him but I pretended I did :)

So now it starts. He texts me last night to be all cute and say good night and that he looks forward to getting to know me. I am all for getting to know a person. He is interesting and all gentleman like. But I don't want to date. I have no time and I don't want to make time. I want to be selfish right now. Is that a bad thing???

No comments:

Post a Comment