Leighton has pretty much left me alone. I think he may have gotten the hint. (Thank god!)
I did start talking to a new guy from the dating website. His name is Devin. At first glance he seemed pretty awesome. Until I got on the phone with him!
So he calls me and we talk for a minute and he is just making jokes about making out and asking if I like to be tickled because that is the perfect opening for making out. Who says that???? He also was saying he ONLY likes female country singers and how they look. Weirdo! He also immediately asked me for a picture which is fine since this is online dating but when he asked for more it was just annoying and I told him no. He never sent me one.
So he calls me again the next day. I was way too busy cleaning my room and singing to myself to answer...Or was I Washing My Hair?? Either way, I didn't answer. He did not leave a message. So about an hour later I said I was super busy and saw he called and asked him what was up. And he said "Nothing, just calling to flirt" HUH? Who says that? I ignored the comment.
So he calls me again a few days later and I was sleeping through a Planetarium show so I missed the call. He left a message that time and it said that he was just calling to see how my week was going and added that he had the entire week off so his week was going much better than mine - He doesn't know that! Freaking crazy person! Maybe my week is better than yours because I won the million dollar lottery! He also adds that he was just wanting to make me jealous. Well, all you did was make me NOT call you back. So I didn't.
So that is why he is still single at 30.
No comments:
Post a Comment