And this is why I didn't want to like him. This is why I didn't want to like anyone.
I did not see Leighton at all this weekend. Why you ask? I couldn't tell ya. Its one of those things that do not make sense to us single girls. We hang out a few times, we have a good time and then he just stops talking to me?? I don't get it. Oh but he makes sure to ask how my day is which gives me that slight hope that he might ask me out and then he doesn't...again. Then when the weekend is over he asks how the weekend went. At this point I don't even want to answer but you know I will. Because I am a sucker. I will make him wait a little bit though. Not like he cares that he has to wait for me to answer him. Why would he. I am sure he has tons of girls talking to him since he has a million friends.
And this is when I start to think that I don't know what I am doing. Why did he lose interest? Did he ever even have interest? Am I reading all the signs wrong? Do I care anyways???
Oh the fun of being single and trying to date. I cannot wait until the day when I don't have to do this anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment