Monday, July 26, 2010

Second Date...

I went on my second date with Jordan. We went with a few of my friends to see Toy Story 3 (Amazing BTW). I am sure he was a little...overwhelmed with all of us. We arent exactly quiet people. But he did good and put in his opinion when he could. After the movie we went to a friends house for a BBQ and I invited him to come. He said he would love to. So we sat around a kiddy pool with our feet in the water and played hands up stands up, and twister. Before we broke out Twister, he said he had to go. Hopefully we didnt scare him away lol :)

But he did text me later and said he had a great time and that he wanted to see me again soon. So we will probably be going out again soon.

What do I think of him you ask...
Well, I am not really sure. I am still holding up my "wall" pretty good. I am not opposed to seeing him again but I am not my typical self saying I am obsessed with him (Thank god!)

So we will see what the third date brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment