So I had to add in one of my "horror" dating stories. What good is a dating blog if I don’t put everything on it :)
So over a month ago, I gave this guy named Ty my phone number on a dating site. He seemed cool and was really cute. He said he wanted to hang out on the following Saturday and I agreed.
After work, he calls me. I am already impressed at the fact that I am receiving a phone call and not a text. So I answer the phone thinking "Please don’t be stupid!!!"
I say "Hello"
He says "Uhhh...Hi. Did I...Ummm...Meet you on like, a dating site or something?"
(Immediately my impressed feeling turned to something completely opposite)
I said "Yes"
He said "OH. Cool. Well, Ummm...We should hang out sometime"
I said "Ya...Well we already made plans for Saturday"
He said "Oh really??" (Chuckle chuckle) "I forgot" (Chuckle) "I just have so much going on in my head right now"
I don’t exactly remember how I ended that conversation but I was glad when it was over. And very disappointed that he was a complete loser. He really sounded like he was high!
So Saturday comes. I am thinking that if he really was high, maybe he forgot our conversation. I was not so lucky.
While I was out shopping with a friend, he called THREE TIMES! I of course ignored each call. I was NOT hanging out with this guy.
So the next day he of course keeps texting me and asking why I ditched him the day before. I told him that I was not interested in hanging out. He didn’t get the hint because a few days later he called again! So I was with my friend and her husband and I gave him the phone to answer it. Childish I know but this guy is nuts! Plus it was very entertaining for the group of us :)
So when my friends husband got back from the call, he said "Wow, he really did sound high"
We all had a good laugh and thought that was the end of him. Finally!
Ya...Couldn’t be so lucky
He calls again! And keeps texting. So I finally tell him that I am really NOT interested in seeing him or talking to him anymore. He says "Oh, ok. Can I ask why?"
I said "Well, you forgot who you actually called and where I was from and forgot that we even had plans and I just lost all interest"
He said he apologized for all that but I told him I still was not interested in seeing him. It has been 5 days and no texts so maybe he finally got the hint!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment