Friday, July 9, 2010

Another Date Planned...

So I have a date tomorrow afternoon! I am going to meet him for lunch. His name is Jordan. When I gave him my number he CALLED me. Not text...Called! Really? I thought guys forgot how to do that :) So we chatted for a sec and made plans for Saturday and he seemed normal (thank goodness) and I am pretty excited for lunch :) I will let you know how it goes!

So on the exercising...I bought some rollerblades so I could take Lucky around the block and on the Parkway. Now the last time I went rollerblading was...Well, lets not talk about how long ago it was. I have lost ALL balance! I literally fell into the grass and rolled over. Laughing the whole time because I looked completely ridiculous! It was great though. And because I fell in the grass I didnt hurt myself. I am going to need a lot of practice but it is great exercise and I look forward to getting my balance back!

No comments:

Post a Comment