So on Saturday afternoon I went on a date!!! Can you belive it??? The first date in I dont even know how long. And it wasnt a disaster!
I have been talking with Rob for a few weeks now and I decided I needed to meet him before my mind got all retarded and made up excuses to not meet him.
So basically I asked him to ask me out! :) It was kind of funny but I am glad I did.
So we met for coffee at Beans and Brews. I got an iced coffee and he got iced tea. We sat outside and talked for a good hour and a half. It was nice. Then we parted ways and did the awkward side hug thing and he said he would text me later.
At that point I was unsure if that was an "I will actally text you later" or an "I am just saying I will text you to be nice". But less than an hour later I got a mesage! And I have been talking to him ever since and he is inviting me out to do other things!! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment