I am single. I make the best of it. It doesnt mean I am not good enough. It means no one is good enough for me...Yet :)
Friday, April 9, 2010
Step one...Improve yourself!
So as expected, I have not gone on any dates. I am in the process of improving myself. I am starting a Biggest Loser competition with my mom and a few friends. We weigh in on Sunday. I have a deal with my Dr. that if I got off track she will send a check i gave her to a horrible charity. My mom gave me the grand idea to send it to a place that does testing on animals. And I HATE testing on animals and dont want to support it. So I plan to do my best and stay on track. Not to mention, if I stay on track, I will have TONZ of new things to wear that have been sitting in my closet for a long time. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment